Products » Network Analysers » UPM3080
- Fully bi-directional four quadrant readings
- Neutral current Measurement
- Large graphic LCD display with excellent visibility
- Up to two plug-in options
- Infrared communication port
- THD even, odd and individual FFT harmonic analysis up to 50th order
- Power and current demand calculation
- On-board memory up to 2 MB
- Programmable Min/Avg/Max and energy data logging
- Event and alarm recording, waveform capture, waveform
display, phasor diagrams, hystorical trending, time-of-use
- Switchboards, gensets, motor control centers, etc.
- Power monitoring & control systems
- Individual machine load monitoring
- Power demand analysis and management
- Harmonics monitoring
- Remote metering and cost allocation
- Single-phase and three-phase 3-wire or 4-wire unbalanced load operation.
- Direct measurement up to 600 (750) VAC.
- Programmable 1A / 5A current full scale.
- True rms metering provides accurate measurement even for distorted waveform.
- Fully bidirectional, four-quadrant readings, 8 energy counters available.
- Total harmonic distortion for voltage and current up to the 31st order.
- Two slots for optional AO plug-in boards (up to no. 2 analog outputs 0-20 or 4-20 mA).
- The excellent graphical display performs clear graphical representations allowing an immediate comprehension of the measured parameters.
- 128 kB non-volatile memory for data storage.
- Programmable start/stop time of recordings.
- Wraparound or Fill (FIFO/Stack) selectable recording mode.
- Min/Avg/Max logging every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes, programmable up to 8 selectable parameters.
- Total and daily energy consumption recording. The consumption of more than 300 days is recorded.
- In case of more than one electricity supplier, it is possible to start from the recorded demand values instead of the daily ones. Each value is recorded with date and time and can be exported for example, in .xls format. This allows to create a exible map that considers the different electricity suppliers. The DMD value is the AVG value (see programmable recordings).
- Both RS232 and RS485 selectable by dip-switches.
- Selectable MODBUS or A2 ASCII protocol.
- Communication speed programmable up to 57600 bps.
Inputs & outputs
- Two digital outputs for energy pulsing or for alarm tripping.
- Up to 2 analog outputs 0-20 or 4-20 mA.
- Real time clock with battery backup.
- Calculation of capacitor bank value for PF compensation.
- No. 1 programmable user page with 6 parameters selected among measured values.
- Five alphanumeric character password to avoid unauthorized setup access.
- Downloadable rmware via serial port.
Rated voltage: 65...250 VAC / 90...250 VDC
a richiesta 19...60 VDC on request
Consumption: 5 VA max
Maximum measurable voltage: 600 (750) VAC max L-L
Input impedance: ›1.3 MOhm
Burden: 0.15 VA max per phase
Frequency: 45 - 65 Hz
Rated current (Ib): 1 / 5 A programmable
Min / max measurable current: 20 mA / 7A
Maximum overload: 10 A continuous - 100 A for 1 sec
Input impedance: 0.02 Ohm approximately
Burden: 0.5 VA max per phase
Insulation voltage: 150 VAC max between phases
Voltage: ±0.1% reading ±0.03% full scale
Current: ±0.1% reading ±0.05% full scale
Active power: ±0.5% reading ±0.1% full scale (PF=1)
Power factor: 1% reading (0.5 inductive - 0.8 capacitive)
Active energy: 1% reading (0.5 inductive - 0.8 capacitive)
Frequency: ±0.05% reading ±2 digits from 45 to 65 Hz
Display and operating controls
Display: backlighted graphic LCD display, 160 x 144 dots
Keypad: 5 push-buttons
Type: on-board non-volatile FLASH, 128 kB
Type: 1 selectable RS232 or RS485, optoisolated
Baud Rate: programmable from 300 to 57600 bps
Protocols: A2 ASCII, MODBUS
Real time clock
Type: with battery backup
Accuracy: ± 30 ppm
Type: 2 optoisolated (50V - 300 mADC)
Operating temperature: from -15 °C to +60 °C
Storage temperature: from -25 °C to +75 °C
Relative humidity: 80% max without condensation
Material: metal enclosure
Protection degree: IP54 (front panel); IP20 (terminals)
Terminals: EU standard pluggable terminals
Size / weight: 144x144x95 mm / 750 g
Safety: 73/23/EEC and 93/68/EEC directives, EN 61010.1 safety standard
EMC: 89/366/EEC directive and following modifications
93/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC, EN50081-2, EN50082-2, EN61326/A1
& RMA FORM