Products » Mid Energy Meter » UEC80-2X
- Direct connection up to 80 A
- Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
- Class B according to EN 50470-3
- Tariff input
- 2 S0 outputs for energy pulse emission
- LCD display with 7 main digits
- Optical port for communication
- Available with MID certification
- Totalization of the electric energy in the industry for each single line or machine.
- Measurement of energy generated by renewable sources such as solar, eolic, etc.
- Accounting and billing of consumptions in camp sites, malls, residential areas, naval ports, etc.
- Totalization of the electric consumption in hotels, congress centers, exhibition fairs.
- Accounting of the consumptions in buildings with executive office services.
- Internal allocation of the consumptions in timeshare civilian and industrial buildings.
- Realization of energy monitoring systems.
- Remote survey of the consumptions and compute of the costs.
- Power supplied from the voltage circuit
- Nominal measurement voltage ±20%
- Max consumption: 7,5 VA - 0,5 W
- Nominal frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Nominal values:
A) 230 V 50 Hz
B) 240 V 50 Hz
C) 230 V 50/60 Hz
D) 230...240 V 50/60 Hz
- Starting current Ist: 20 mA
- Minimum current Imin: 250 mA
- Transitional current Itr: 500 mA
- Reference current Iref (Ib): 5 A
- Maximum current Imax: 80 A
- Active energy class B according to EN 50470-3
- Reactive energy class 2 according to IEC/EN 62053-23
- 2 passive optoisolated
- Maximum values: 250 VAC-DC - 100 mA
- Pulse length: 50 ±2ms ON time
- Active optoisolated
- Voltage range for tariff 2: 80 ... 276 VAC-DC
- Meter constant: 1000 imp/kWh
- Operating temperature: -25 °C ... +55 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 °C ... +75 °C
- Humidity: 80% max without condensation
- Protection degree: IP51 frontal part -IP20 terminals
& RMA FORM