Products » Mid Energy Meter » UEC6C-X
UEC6C-A, UEC6C-D6A three phase 3 or 4 wire programmable energy meter Class C
- For 1 or 5A CT
- Programmable CT ratio
- Fully bi-directional 4-quadrant measurements for all energies and powers
- For 3 / 4 wire networks with balanced or unbalanced load
- Tariff input
- 2 S0 outputs for energy pulse emission
- LCD display with 8 main digits
- IR optical port for communication with external modules
- Class C according to EN 50470-3 (MID)
- Available with MID certification
- Totalization of the electric energy in the industry for each single line or machine.
- Measurement of energy generated by renewable sources such as solar, eolic, etc.
- Accounting and billing of consumptions in camp sites, malls, residential areas, naval ports, etc.
- Totalization of the electric consumption in hotels, congress centers, exhibition fairs.
- Accounting of the consumptions in buildings with executive office services.
- Internal allocation of the consumptions in timeshare civilian and industrial buildings.
- Realization of energy monitoring systems.
- Remote survey of the consumptions and compute of the costs.
- Power supplied from the voltage circuit
- Nominal measurement voltage ±20%
- Max consumption (for each phase): 7.5 VA - 0.5 W
- CT burden (for each phase): 0.04 VA
- Nominal frequency: 50/60 Hz
- 3x230/400 V 50 Hz (MID)
- 3x230/400 ... 3x240/415 V 50/60 Hz (NO MID)
- Starting current Ist: 1 mA
- Minimum current Imin: 10 mA
- Transitional current Itr: 50 mA
- Reference current Iref (In): 1 A
- Maximum current Imax: 6 A
- Active energy class C according to EN 50470-3 (MID)
- Active energy class 0,5 S according to IEC 62053-22 (NO MID)
- Reactive energy class 2 according to IEC/EN 62053-23
- 2 passive optoisolated
- Maximum values: 250 VAC-DC - 100 mA
- Meter constant according to the set CT ratio: 1000 imp/kWh with CT ratio in range 1...4 200 imp/kWh with CT ratio in range 5...24 40 imp/kWh with CT ratio in range 25...124 8 imp/kWh with CT ratio in range 125...624 1 imp/kWh with CT ratio in range 625...3124 0.1 imp/kWh with CT ratio in range 3125...10000 The measuring unit (imp/kWh, imp/kvarh, imp/kVAh) changes according to the assigned counter (kWh, kvarh, kVAh)
- Pulse length: 50 ±2ms
- Active optoisolated
- Voltage range for tariff 2: 80 ... 276 VAC-DC
- Meter constant: 10000 imp/kWh
- Pulse length: 10 ±2ms
- Operating temperature: -25°C ... +55°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C ... +75°C
- Humidity: 80% max without condensation
- Protection degree: IP51 frontal part -IP20 terminals
& RMA FORM